- Chapter One: Death, Our Enemy, and Christ, Our Victor
- Chapter Two: Understanding Grief, Receiving Comfort
At the end of this session, learners will have learned about
- the results of sin;
- two great truths concerning Christ;
- the importance of Christ’s resurrection from the dead.
- how Christians grieve;
- the importance of remembering “I am baptized.”; and
- how comfort is best received from the Lord.
In Christ, all is well, period. We are loved. Our sins are forgiven. God’s every promise is unbreakable and unbendable. The unchanging Lord is our comfort as we live and as we die.
Click a chapter link below to start this Session.