Thank you for choosing CPH FaithCourses. Your License includes the right to use and reproduce CPH FaithCourses materials as an individual, group leader, congregation, and/or organization. Please retain the following important information for your records.
Concordia Publishing House grants you a limited license to access and make sure of the material on this website (“Licensed Material”).
Concordia Publishing House (”CPH”), as owner and/or administrator of certain rights to the works covered by this License, grants to the individual, group leader, congregation, or other qualifying organization (“Your Role”) the nonexclusive, noncommercial right to reproduce and use material on this website (“Licensed Material”) throughout this License, subject to the conditions described below and any specific information set forth with each course. All of the materials on the CPH FaithCourses website are protected by copyright.
USES AUTHORIZED BY THIS LICENSE
Subject to the terms of this License, CPH grants you in Your Role the nonexclusive permission for the following authorized uses:
1. The right to access and use CPH FaithCourses.
- The right to reproduce the Licensed Material, as specified with each course, by printed copies or electronic files (including, in some cases, video projections, PowerPoint presentations, and documents for distribution among participants).
3. Use of the printed copies or electronic files of the Licensed Material by participants.
4. Public performances of the Licensed Materials at events sponsored in accordance with Your Role.
USES NOT AUTHORIZED BY THIS LICENSE
This License authorizes only the uses described above. All other uses are retained by CPH and are subject to separate permission. Examples of such prohibited uses include:
1. Translation of the texts of the Licensed Material into any other language.
2. Posting of Licensed Material for public display or on a website.
3. Any commercial use of the materials or quotes from the materials.
- Use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools or processes.
5. Use of the Licensed Material, either in print or electronic form, after expiration of the License.
- Any other use not specifically authorized by this License.
CPH does not grant any license or other authorization to any user of its trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks, or other copyrightable material or intellectual product by placing them on this website.
COPYRIGHT CREDIT LINES
All uses of the Licensed Material must be accompanied by the use of the appropriate statement acknowledging the copyright status. Copyright credit lines for material covered by this License must follow this format:
Compiled using CPH FaithCourses. Reproducible by purchaser only. © Concordia Publishing House
Or as specified by the individual Licensed Material.
ASSIGNMENT OF THIS LICENSE
The rights granted by this License are not transferable to any other individual, congregation, group or organization outside Your Role in this License without written permission of CPH.
DURATION OF THIS LICENSE
CPH FaithCourses licenses are for the duration listed at the time of purchase of the specific materials. At the end of the duration, if the license for use of the materials is not renewed, some functions may be lost.
CPH may terminate the License or deny access to specific users at its sole discretion if you:
- Do not use the specified copyright credit lines.
2. Assign the License to any individual, congregation, or organization without permission
3. Do not otherwise comply with the terms of the License.
4. Make and/or distribute unauthorized copies of the Licensed Material.
CPH may modify this License at any time with or without notice. Your continued use of the Licensed Materials and this website signifies your agreement with the modifications.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
When using this web site information may be transmitted that is beyond the control of CPH and CPH assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of this program or web site. Access to and use of this web site and content is provided on an “AS-IS” basis. CPH DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CPH MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY SITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED, IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. In no event shall CPH be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, money damages, lost data, or damage to your computer system due to viruses or other defects, whether such claim is based upon warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not CPH is advised of the possibility of such damages.
CPH is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to CPH or guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
CPH uses an outside a credit card processing company to process your payment for purchases of goods or services from CPH FaithCourses.
CPH complies with the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC framework starting on May 25, 2018 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) starting on May 25, 2018 as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries and Switzerland.